How to compare between moving companies?
When applying for online moving quotes and estimates, your email will receive a few quotes in no time. you will find out several different online moving quotes from different movers.
How to choose between companies?
There are a few parameters to have in mind when comparing moving companies, before A decision is taken. A good prices isn’t your main parameter, read some important moving tips from us below.
1. Check the USDOT numbers of all the companies you consider in mind. If you see warning like “Inactive DOT” or “Out of Service” be aware.
2. Read online reviews, visit few different reviews sites, look for positive or negative reviews from past customers. their past experience is priceless for you.
3. Hidden charges, insurance cover packing prices and rate for additional weight or space loaded on truck. you must compare those parameters in the quotes of all the companies.
4. Presence on the internet, if you search online for some companies you find it easily to get some info about their services, if you see these companies mentioned a lot in Facebook, Twitter or any other social media you can assume these companies are busy. now, ONLY read and see If they have a good reputation or not.
5. If after filtering you stayed with few companies providing you the same services, choose the one with the best price for you.
This our short important moving tips article, hope you find it helpful.